Monday, November 7, 2011

First Day at Work

Well, I start today at 1pm. Orientation Classes will last till Thursday. I got into Minneapolis ok yesterday. My room is ok could use a bit of updating but its all that I need. I do have a full kitchen, and nice sized room. The only complaints that I have is, the TV sucks!! Its is for men traveling and not women! No FoodNetwork TV, or HGTV, but they do have over 6 channels dedicated to sports!! Oh well, I do have interent access and my NOOK! I have alot of books to read and review, from LibraryThing. Its a website that you can put your name in to reeive ebooks free from authors, and all you have to do is review them. I look forward to reading some tonight.

I have to take taxis to work, will not be able to get a caar until next Friday which is payday. Hopefully I will meet someone at Orientation that can drive me back to my room.

Quilting will start tomorrow. I have to finish a quilt for my sister Linda before her Birthday. Its next month, so I have to hurry!!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment