Friday, November 4, 2011

Going to Minneapolis, MN to work from 11/7 to 12/23!

After working with a few Travel Nursing Agencies, I got a call about a quick response assignment. THis means that you are able to work within days. I got my call on Thursday, and had verbally accepted the contract before the end of the day. Today, Friday, has been just finalizing the plans. My flight out is on Sunday, 8am from Charleston,WV. I fly to Detroit, then on to Milwaukee, and finally Minneapolis. I should arrive by 130pm on Sunday. As long as I have my Nook Color with me, its all ok!

I will be staying in Bloomington MN, at  Extended Stay America. This is a place where business travelers will stay for longer periods of time. Since I will be there for 7 weeks, this is the place for me. I will have a Queen suite, which consists of a full and equiped kitchen. It will be nice to cook a bit for myself. I can make a pot of CHILI or Sloppy Joe, and it will last a week!

I will be packing tomorrow, and getting my final things ready. I have not flown in at least 12 years! I know, alot has changed since then!

I have "won" a few new books from LibraryThing. I am not sure if they are real books or ebooks yet. Will keep posting.!

No comments:

Post a Comment