Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to my BLOG

After much thought, I have decided to write a Blog about the Quilts that I make, and the Books that I read.

In December 2010, I received for Christmas, the NOOK 3G-Wi-Fi. Immediately, it had become my close companion. I have always considered myself a reader, but since the NOOK, I know now, that I cannot get enough of the written word. My choice of books have evolved, as I have. When I was younger, the Romantic novels interested me. Yes, I would read an occasional Biography, but what I now call trashy novels, filled my shelves.

I stopped reading for a bit. The Nook helped me return to my quiet and relaxing hobby. My choice of novels had changed. I no longer wanted to read the Romantic novels. I was searching for something that I could get my teeth into. I began to look into books about the TEMPLARS. I read Steven Berry. I read Raymond Khoury. My likes in novels tended to be historic, myth, legend, mystery, thriller, conspiracy, or any combination. Lately I have added Sci-Fi and Fantasy novels to my choices.

I have stumbled upon a few web sites, that have ebook giveaways. I have entered a few of the contests, and, so far, I "won" two ebooks. The only stipulation on the win, is that I need to write a review of the book, and post it on Amazon and Smashwords. My first novel that I reviewed is MALICE, written by Griffin  Hayes.  You can view it by Googling MALICE on Amazon.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment